Friday, January 8, 2010

Why?

It's been ages since I've Xanga'd cause life got a bit hectic when I had a baby. Now, a year and a half and another baby later, I've decided to start blogging again. As it is, I can barely find time to eat and shower but I'm determined to do my best to decently keep up with it...the site that is. It all started cause I recently started following a few mom blogs that I found myself really liking. I figured, I think I can do this...I am a pretty open person, right?

So I thought time was flying with just M but now with E too, OMG, the weeks go by and I have no idea what I did that week and I feel like I've gotten so little done. I don't want time to fly by and realize years later that I didn't make holidays as special as I'd liked to for my family, or that I didn't teach my kids certain things when it was my job to, or worst of all, that I didn't fulfill God's purpose for my life. Being the productive natured God fearing person that I am, that scares the crap out of me. With the new year starting, I found myself needing to refocus.

Gees, that sounded really serious which is so unlike me. My postings will probably be far from it, too. hahah...
I mainly just want to document my family's life so I can see if I'm being and doing all the things I hoped to as a wife and mom, and just as me. And also in a sort of J&K+8 way, easily record my kids lives. I probably won't be able write as much as I'd like to about G since he's the private introverted one of the two of us and he'll probably be reading every post...boo.

So yeah, here I go...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...